The main property is located in the Town of Tonawanda, Erie County, New York, just north of the City of Buffalo. The redevelopment of this important industrial property is the focus of local, regional, and state leaders. The 116.1-acre landfill parcel presents additional opportunities for renewable energy and other reuses.
- The property is conveniently located in northern Erie County, less than two miles from the Grand Island Bridge, 10 minutes north of Buffalo, 15 miles from the Canadian border and 90 minutes from Toronto.
- The region is located at the gateway between Canada and the United States, playing an important role in the $71 billion in annual trade between the two countries.
- The main property features rail spurs formerly served by CSX and is less than one mile from the Kenmore Rail Yard.
- The former generating station is served by all major utilities and retains substantial industrial assets. A National Grid substation is located adjacent to the main property.
- Buffalo-Niagara region offers a skilled workforce, a growing and diverse economy and competitive advantages for new and expanding businesses.